Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Beginning of a New Era......at least for me.....

This is the first time I have ever attempted a blog, so please be gentle to the newbie. In fact, if you could just pretend that I'm A-Rod, and you're a New York sportswriter trying to protect my fragile psyche, before making comments, that would be great.

Ah who am I kidding? I am writing this mainly for me, to try to get back into writing occasionally, but also to see if my words can actually make an impact on somebody. So in other words, my grammar isn't going to be perfect, my punctuation won't be either, but so be it. Please feel free to praise or criticize (even if it's like Duquette/Clemens style criticizm......course without PED's, Duquette may have been right) this ragtag blog.

I'm going to try to keep this primarily a baseball blog, but sometimes I just might want to wander off into other subjects, hence the name. I can't guarantee that it will always be entertaining, or even intelligent. I also can't guarantee how often I will post. But I can guarantee this...no matter if the blog is short, long, boring, entertaining, or even literate....everything written will be my own words, with no b.s.

No comments:

Post a Comment